- 55 applicants (24%)
- Remote Worldwide
tinyBuild is a global video game publisher and developer focused on creating long-lasting, sustainable franchises across multiple media formats. Responsible for over 70 titles, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, and Potion Craft, the company has a dozen development studios spread across the US, EU, Serbia, and Ukraine.
We are looking for a 3D Artist who will create stylized props and architecture for the Hello Neighbor 2 project.
Our most renowned franchise is Hello Neighbor , which comprises seven video games with over 100 million installations, as well as books, graphic novels, a board game, and an animated YouTube series.
Hello Neighbor 2 is the sequel to the legendary single-player first-person Stealth Horror game for Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, and Nintendo Switch, where you play against an advanced self-learning AI that tracks and adapts to every player movement. The game’s goal is to sneak into your neighbor’s house and find out what he is hiding in his basement. The game is currently in the post-release stage.
Watch the trailer
- Work on provided concepts and/or gather references independently;
- Skills in high-poly and low-poly modeling, UVW mapping (preferably in Blender, but we also work with Maya);
- Work with materials in Substance, including hand-painted textures;
- Prepare models for import into UE4, basic work in UE4 (object placement on the map, simple material settings, ability to use splines, instances, optimize models for fewer draw calls);
- Work with technical documentation and follow guidelines;
- Work with Git;
- Knowledge of English at an Intermediate level or higher.
- Experience in game development in similar positions for more than two years;
- Having a released project in the portfolio would be a plus.
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely / if it is desired – relocation. The company covers relocation costs;
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;