Sr Staff Software Architect MDM, EPM - SaaS
- 1 applicant
Title: Sr Staff Software Architect MDM, EPM – SaaS
*Job Description Summary*
This role will focus on the Finance Oracle MDM and EPM architecture footprint including integrations, the larger Finance ERP and subledger ecosystem which are upstream and data quality targeted systems. Scope will include defining architecture roadmap, transition plan to, and estimation input for EPM SaaS solutions. Additionally, this individual supports product leaders for purpose built MDM solutions (Atlas and EVE) and is key point to liaise with the PaaS/Azure group for team needs. This role is expected to work on multiple projects as a project architect/leader or internal consultant with some being highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas. This individual is a strategic partner to functional and DT stakeholders and will take a holistic view of the footprint and help identify and drive simplification and transformation opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Provide estimation inputs on effort levels and required staffing skills to product and project leaders
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
- Mentor and coach other team members to develop and grow talent on team
- Participate in the EA domain governance model.
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Think broader and holistically across many interdependencies across MDM, EPM, ERPs, SLs; assesses changes and ecosystem to consider/mitigate risks and proactively surface issues/recommend alternatives
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 5 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 8 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in MDM for Master Data Management and EPM Software Architecture
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Bengaluru , India or other nearby GE location
- Location: Remote/Flexible. Global applicants encouraged to apply”
- Oracle on-prem/ SaaS master data management tools, EPM applications, data modeling, management, and integration tools such as Informatica, ODI. Scripting languages such as Groovy, Python, Java. Knowledge of GE Finance system footprint and interfaces
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
- Executes with consultative style of laying out options, pros/cons, with recommendation on how to move forward
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain level.
- Defines, promotes and educates on architectural best practices and conducts tollgate reviews with product teams to ensure they are implemented
- Demonstrate knowledge of business’ structure (P&Ls) and the interplay of functions to support business goals; demonstrate knowledge of the business products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
- Able to interface with, influence, and present to senior stakeholder groups
- Develops, motivates and directs staff to create a team environment.
- Recommends expenditures based on the size, scope, and cost of hardware and software components. Assists in developing business cases.
- Collaborates with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits. Meets with project leaders and software development Leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
- Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale.
- Applies values, business strategy, policies, precedent, and experience to make complex decisions with uncertain consequences.
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
- Takes a systems perspective that inter-relates internal and external factors for planning. Envisions compares and contrasts multiple potential medium range operational futures.
About Us :
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.