We are hiring a Solutions Engineer to join our success team and partner with our Director of Engineering to help build Facet Data.
As a Facet Solutions Engineer you will work with our customers to ‘make the magic happen’. You will serve as a key link between Sales and Product/Eng as a technical resource for clients, communicating how our technology can be employed to reach their goals and grow their business. Solutions Engineers communicate well with any audience from developers to technical executives, manage client expectations and ensure Facet receives everything it needs from clients in order to execute.
At Facet, you will:
- Serve as a resource for Sales to answer client technical questions during the pre-sales and post sales processes
- Work with Product/Eng in various stages of the product release cycle, from requirements gathering to release and UAT
- Identify solutions for the customer to ensure their success within the Facet/CDW ecosystem
- Advise and assist with integrations with other ma systems and data management platforms including platforms like Segment
- Propose product enhancements and features to meet client needs
- Provide general technical expertise about the entire digital ad ecosystem
- Perform technical presentations to clients
- Translate client requests into business and functional requirements
- Play key role in the launch of core and future products and features
Prior to Facet, you have:
- 2+ years experience in a technical service environment. Ad tech experience not required but preferred
- Strong client-facing communication skills; ability to explain technical capabilities to CEO’s, Directors and CTO's
- Affinity for problem solving and crafting creative, reusable solutions
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience with 3rd party data providers both from targeting and analytics standpoint. Understanding of client CRM data / marketing technology
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Effective cross-department communication
- Familiarity with the modern data analytics stack and are comfortable with SQL, dbt, Looker, Tableau, BigQuery, Snowflake, etc
Facetdata is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.