Web Summit is hiring a
Site Reliability Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join our scaling Platform team in WebSummit.
You'll be responsible for infrastructure used by 150k conference attendees in online, offline and hybrid models.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll deploy scalable & robust solutions over public cloud to support product and platform engineering applications
- You’ll be able to script and automatise your way through repetitive tasks
- You’ll troubleshoot and support platform related issues impacting customers (internal or external)
- You’ll liaise with external teams to provide solutions to technical problems
- You’ll mentor team members to foster their professional growth
Skills we like:
- Solid experience in managing AWS | Kubernetes based infrastructure
- Good scripting skills - Bash / Python / Ruby
- Experience with deployment/config. automation tools (e.g. Kickstart/Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- Good network/system/software engineering skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Medium/Strong computer & network security knowledge
- Linux Server (Debian family), Kubernetes, AWS stack, ISO/OSI Layers and networking, Systems and network security
- Large Wifi networks deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Training and/or mentoring experience
- Experience in design and/or rollout of policies or compliance strategies
Please support us by letting Web Summit know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.