Senior Technical Recruiter
- 217 applicants
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Remote – US
With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter. In this role you will be responsible for recruiting fresh talent for our technical engineering, product, and design teams. You may also support some of our non-technical roles, as well as open roles for our sister company, KAYAK.
You should be a driven self-starter who is deeply passionate about candidate experience, diversity, equity and inclusion, and being a catalyst for the business.
- Lead full cycle recruitment responsibilities in partnership with your manager (source, screen, evaluate and recommend candidates on an ongoing basis)
- Attract the best talent to KAYAK & OpenTable and engage passive candidates through networking, online databases, active sourcing, social media, employee referrals, and other creative programs while accurately tracking progress through our ATS
- Be a brand ambassador by building and maintaining the KAYAK and OpenTable employment brand
- Continuously building positive relationships with employees across the business and functions
- Pipeline talent for future roles
- Help craft and maintain tracking metrics for recruiting
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the rest of the Global People team including HR Business Partners, HR Operations, and Compensation
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing and leading multiple searches (Experience with digital roles a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about seeking passive candidates
- Demonstrable track record as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Ability to work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate, interact, and negotiate with a variety of internal clients and external candidates
- Adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Creative, results oriented, focused on building positive relationship, forward-thinking
- Bachelor’s degree
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year – the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $93-135K.
Notefor Connecticut Residents : To receive estimated salary range information for this role pursuant to Connecticut’s “An Act Concerning the Disclosure of Salary Range for a Vacant Position”, email [email protected]. You must include the name of the position in your request.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.