Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Title:Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
Will you transform the future of online education? Make a difference while building the best digital curriculum capabilities and resources to benefit teachers, administrators, parents, and students with innovative, potential- maximizing technologies – Join Us!
Imagine Learning seeks a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to design, implement, and maintain the tools that automate building, provisioning, and monitoring of our infrastructure and applications.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer of the Product and Enterprise Operations team, you will spend your days applying your software engineering mindset to system administration topics, analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk. You will use your communication skills to collaborate with development and operations.
This is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office. You can also expect to travel for company and team activities, so be sure you have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and a clean driving record for at least the preceding 39 months.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- 4 + years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Drive platform reliability best practices, influencing design decisions, and getting hands-on to tackle key infrastructure, cluster automation, and scaling challenges
- Experience developing software using a language such as Java, C#, react JS or Python
- Experience managing infrastructure in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent communication, coding, and analytical problem-solving skills
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.