Senior Security Solutions Consultant - Attack Simulation
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Senior Security Solutions Consultant- Attack Simulation- Remote (Anywhere in the U.S.)
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
This role involves being a key figure in promoting GuidePoint Security’s cybersecurity services and products, representing our company at industry events , maintaining stakeholder expectations, providing information to our sales teams, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Advocate for GuidePoint Security cybersecurity services and products, including Penetration Testing as a Service (PTaaS) and Breach and Attack Simulation as a Service (BASaaS).
- Deliver presentations at industry events and conferences on relevant topics.
- Ensure alignment between delivery and sales, without overselling capabilities, capacity, or timelines.
- Equip our sales teams with updated, concise information needed to articulate our offerings to clients.
- Continuously identify and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and minimize delays.
Sales Enablement & Support
- Develop sales training materials for our Account Executives (AEs), ensuring a clear understanding of our services and products.
- Identify growth opportunities in various regions/accounts and provide support to AEs on pre-sales calls to identify the appropriate services for the client’s needs.
- Mastery of all PTaaS and BASaaS Test Engine Platforms (TEPs) and participate in vendor meetings to stay updated on technology changes.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training on TEPs within PTaaS/BASaaS.
- Act as a technical liaison between operations and architecture/development within PTaaS/BASaaS.
- Respond to and facilitate scope update requests from clients, AEs, and the practices.
- Participate in client meetings and internal kick-off calls as needed, ensuring that client objectives are met.
- Collaborate with the Professional Services Operations Support (PSOS) team to improve baseline scoping options and facilitate feedback to the Resource Management Office (RMO) to define pre-engagement requirements.
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don’t miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 750 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,000 Enterprise-Level customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks .
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option