Senior Project Manager for Cloud Applications
- 3 applicants (20%)
The Center for the Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning (CASTL) in the School of Education and Human Development seeks to hire a Senior Project Manager for Cloud Applications. The incumbent will work with Principal Investigators, external technology consultants, and a supervise a small team. Net and Angular software engineers to guide the design and implementation of an enterprise-level integrated web-based application. The application will draw from existing web-based applications that currently serve a variety of stakeholders focused on improving educational outcomes for young children in Virginia.
This role and project provide an exciting opportunity to create a novel solution by bringing together several state initiatives with proven records of collecting data to shape public policy in education. It will contribute to our understanding of how early experiences can shape children’s developmental outcomes.
The ideal candidate has experience in government security reviews and compliance, with proven success in engaging stakeholders in working towards innovative solutions. A major aspect of the role will be to navigate data governance structures across multiple state-level stakeholders and to identify and implement a technical approach that corresponds to project-specific data sharing agreements.
*This will be a fully remote position*
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience and ability to lead a small team of web-based software engineers using an Agile framework
- University and state-level IT review and compliance
- Data governance across multiple organizations and projects
- Knowledge of On-prem to cloud migration
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design for web-based application development
- Experience presenting to multiple stakeholders, translating technical approaches for multiple audiences
For more information on how to apply, please click here.