Senior Manager DevOps
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Senior Manager DevOps
(Hybrid Schedule & Remote Work Eligible)
Location: United States
Are you a results-driven, transformative IT leader? This is the opportunity for you! As a Sr IT Manager – DevOps, you’ll drive the execution and delivery of the team’s VGOS (Vision, Strategy, Objectives and Goals). In this role, you’ll execute talent strategy to maintain a well-trained, high performing, and motivated team, build and maintain business and cross functional relationships to proactively meet customer needs, as well as create, maintain, and improve DevOps processes and methodologies and ensure alignment to other connected processes.
You will collaborate with enterprise architects and development teams to engineer secure and resilient DevSecOp solutions. Your primary role will be to deliver and maintain these solutions, but your influence will touch on many areas of the development lifecycle, including continuous integration, test automation, and source control. The DevSecOps Manager will work closely with development, infrastructure, and security teams to ensure a seamless and secure product lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be a senior leader with a strong technical background and is passionate about fostering a culture of camaraderie, accountability, transparency, and integrity.
This role is open to a hybrid schedule or 100% remote work in most states.
- Lead a team of DevSecOps Engineers that partner with Enterprise architects and stakeholders to design and implement cloud DevSecOps solutions (AWS and Azure)
- Participate in the creation of a cross functional DevSecOps Community of Practice that will leverage leading practices and industry perspectives to recommend and define DevSecOps strategy, standards, and guidelines for the enterprise
- Work with development teams to build repeatable infrastructure through using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Cloud Formation, Ansible, and Terraform
- Ensure that all DevOps solutions follow internally defined enterprise architecture, security, and compliance controls
- Document work so DevSecOps efforts become repeatable actions leading to automation
- Lead and mentor junior team members in project delivery and industry best practices
- Champion best-practices, processes, and tools in developing for cloud and mobile
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and enforce DevSecOps best practices, policies, and standards
- Promote a culture of security awareness and education among team members through training, workshops, and knowledge sharing
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Several years of experience managing a technical team (preferably engineers or developers)
- Significant project management experience; demonstrated capability of driving the delivery of projects, and creating roadmaps for future work
- Requirements management, analysis and documentation experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to influence and drive change across teams.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, CI/CD processes, and DevOps tools (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud native infrastructure and technologies. While you are not expected to write code, you do need to be able to talk the talk to help the team work through technical issues
- The ability to create and maintain a positive, Cohesive, and healthy team environment in which everyone is supported, encouraged, and meaningfully challenged to do great work
- You have helped a team scale both themselves and their scope of work
- Typically 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of cloud security, containerization, and microservices architecture
- Experience in managing security operations in a cloud software development environment
- Experience in government cloud environments a plus
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance requirements, such as CMMC
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $159,430.15 – $219,216.46
SNC offers annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 6%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.