Senior IT Systems Administrator
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (10%)
Title: Senior IT Systems Administrator
The IT Enterprise Services Systems Administrator configures and maintains systems utilized by Higher Logic, Enterprise wide. The Systems Administrator is responsible for the reliable operation of computer systems through administering changes to existing systems and standing up new systems based on the priorities set in regular project planning. This role works in collaboration with internal functions, like InfoSec and IT Support, to ensure systems are complying with and responding to organizational needs. Systems administrators are subject matter experts in their areas of specialty and are responsible for ensuring that technical knowledge is documented and transferred to IT Support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for the Higher Logic Exchange and Office 365 configuration and maintenance.
- Performs all application and laptop image deployment.
Provides system configuration and maintenance for corporate services.
Performs all patching and software deployment on both Mac and PC.
- Handles risk mitigation tasks as prioritized by leadership and InfoSec.
- Subject Matter Expert in several enterprise systems performing documentation of the configurations, as well as knowledge transfer to the IT Support specialists.
- Receives escalations from IT Support and provides additional support coverage when needed.
- Provides technical documentation on all systems and configurations performed, as well as work instructions and standard operating procedures for tasks performed by the group.
Conduct all business in accordance with Higher Logic policies and procedures.
Experience solving complex problems by understanding current architecture and defining the necessary future state to meet business needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 2 years of application configuration and deployment experience
- Office 365 administration, Exchange, Intune or Jamf
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Deep experience in any of the following is an asset: Power BI, Power Automate, Azure Administration, Active Directory Administration, Device Management