Senior DevOps Engineer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) AST (UTC -4) FKST (UTC -3)
Help us build meaningful software in healthcare used by doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
Doxy.me is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 700,000 healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 350,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services.
- Collaborative. We have multiple cross-functional teams that work together to make our platform the best it can be. Our engineers enjoy being involved in identifying problems and exploring potential solutions.
- Empathetic. We listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work. Millions of people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems every day!
- Empowering. We are building products, where your ideas and expertise can help revolutionize the healthcare industry. We encourage our engineers to spearhead projects and ideas. Our employees have the power to create change!
We need your help to design, build and maintain our CI and CD pipelines as well as streamline highly scalable infrastructure to power the entire doxy.me platform. You will work closely with the Head of Software Architecture in modernizing the current infrastructure and developer tooling.
What will you do
- Build highly scalable infrastructure by collaborating closely with engineering teams and platform stakeholders.
- Design and implement a flexible CI and CD orchestration tool.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaboration with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code standards, testing, efficiency, and maintainability.
- Ensure a strong sense of ownership and desire to build great tools for other engineers.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruptions and establish preventive measures.
- Programming experience in a strongly typed language
- Proven experience building scalable CI and CD pipelines.
- At least 6 years of experience working as a DevOps and/or software engineer.
- Extensive expertise working with AWS and previously used ECS.
- Have used Terraform and know how to read and write it.
- Experience in transpiling and deploying React/Next.js frontend and NodeJS backend applications.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Rust or Golang
- Experience working in platform teams
- Benefits: paid time off, sick leave, flexible public holidays, extensive educational program, Macbook, remote working environment
- Doxy.me tech stack
- Our products:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 1,000,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 350,000 patients/day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families
- Our team: technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from all over the world. English is the language used in all internal communication.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer