Security Certification Manager for TuxCare REMOTE
- 7 applicants (88%)
Our company is CloudLinux Inc. - is a leader in innovative Linux & open source solutions. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Zoom, IBM, Dell, Mitre, Datto, and Proofpoint.
TuxCare by CloudLinux is making open source Linux enterprise-grade by automating, simplifying, and enhancing enterprise Linux operations. We provide a full suite of live patching, end-of-life, and Linux support services to help organizations maintain a compliant and secure posture against data breaches, hacks, and other cybersecurity risks. You can learn more about TuxCare on our official website.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to lead the security certification for TuxCare products. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining compliance with certification requirements such as FIPS, Common Criteria, and others, in close collaboration with engineering teams and senior management. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who has a solid technical background and wants to grow as a business leader with a significant impact on product development.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere. If you are inspired by difficult challenges and ready to take the next step of your career, don't hesitate to apply for this position online.
What you will do:
- Establish, direct and maintain the security certification cycle for enterprise products
- Coordinate common and cross-functional compliance requirements across different teams
- Partner with product stakeholders on roadmaps, timelines, and technical strategy
- Communicate with international certification centers and other third parties related to certification
- Develop and file all documents related to certifications, keep them up to date
- 5+ years of total experience in software development, including experience in project management
- Proven experience in making products compliant with FIPS and Common Criteria security standards is mandatory
- Good understanding of security frameworks, their requirements, and associated security threats
- Good understanding of UNIX-like operating systems
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Willingness to develop and maintain a large amount of supporting documentation
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations .
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.