Salesforce Engineer - Join the largest travel-dedicated information site!
Pentalog is strengthening its long-term partnership with the largest travel- dedicated information platform and is currently on the lookout for a Salesforce Engineer for this client, boasting 400+ million users around the globe.
As part of the Salesforce implementation department, serving as the foundation for our client’s Sales and Customer Support teams, this role will facilitate and streamline the smooth release of all code and significant configuration changes through a multi-step release cycle.
- Salesforce certification for at least one of the following roles: Administrator (including Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer;
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform’s declarative and programmatic capabilities. Familiar with Salesforce design patterns and best practices;
- Solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution, and version control integration;
- Experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms;
- Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party systems via REST and SOAP APIs (e.g. Docusign, DFP, custom Java integrations);
- Passion for problem-solving, engineering, and technology;
- Commitment to quality and best practice;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.