Principal Security Engineer
Principal Security Engineer for CloudLinux [Remote]
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
We are seeking a Principal Security Engineer with experience in offensive security, who will be in charge of building a security operations center from scratch and improving the overall security of the company.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
You can find more details about the project and the company on Cloudlinux.com. Join us to make the difference!
- Take reasonable steps to guard against loss or compromise of the company critical, valuable, and sensitive information and to effectively detect, respond to, and recover from information security issues
- Partner with engineering leaders across the company to help them prioritize security issues in their products and balance business goals
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats. Analyze, assess, and respond to various internet threats
- Conduct regular security assessments. Keep CloudLinux safe through active operation and defense of critical network infrastructure
- Experience in building and maintaining SOC
- In-depth understanding of Linux/UNIX based systems
- Solid understanding of programming languages such as C, PHP, Python, Golang etc.
- Strong understanding of network security and commonly used protocols
- Experience in security research and hands-on penetration testing
- Strong communication skills in English
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one-month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (Russia, Ukraine, USA)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge