Platform Security Engineer
- USA Only
Platform Security Engineer (Remote)
A top FinTech firm is looking for a Platform Security Engineer for their team. This firm brings together deep industry experience to develop a best-in-class trading, analytics, and risk management platform used by some of the most successful financial institutions to achieve their business goals.
This role will be a key player on the Platform Engineering team and drive ongoing network and application security, compliance, and reporting efforts.
- Develop new security tooling and technical solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Configure and analyze network, container, and application scans.
- Plan and implement new security architecture.
- Background in design and implementation of DevSecOps workflows.
- Design, implementation, and management of Cloud Security Infrastructure in AWS and Azure.
- Strong Linux system security and hardening experience.
- Working experience with Docker container security and configuration management tools.
- Understanding of penetration testing tools and techniques.
This is a direct hire opening with the firm that can be fully remote.
If this aligns with your background and interest, please apply with an updated resume.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.