- 0 applicants (0%)
We are looking for platform engineers who will maintain and develop our cutting-edge internal platform for data processing. As a platform engineer you will work on features that need to be delivered “as soon as possible” but you will build the foundation which will ensure the long-term value of our products.
The platform engineer at Santiment is someone who supports product development within the company. Your goal will be to increase product development velocity by developing new software components while at the same time maintaining the overall stability of our platform.
Here are some of the tasks which are the responsibility of the platform engineering team:
- Manage Clickhouse, Kafka, Apache Flink, Airflow, Kubernetes, and our other infrastructure components used by the product development teams.
- Manage development environment, build tooling, continuous integration, and deployment pipelines
- Work on different components of our internal data processing software with the aim to offload the challenging engineering tasks from product development teams so that to minimize the time that they need to bring a new feature to production.
- Work with product development engineers - review code, understand their needs, develop the necessary tools for them and provide necessary training.
Platform engineers are the most senior software engineers on our team.
A degree in Computer Science or another relevant field.
At least 5 years of previous software engineering experience. This requirement can be reduced if you have a strong academic record.
We are especially interested in people with previous experience in handling challenging software engineering tasks where you had to work with limited hardware resources and had to deliver software with high uptime requirements.
Prior experience in any of the following technologies is an advantage. They are ordered by priority:
- Java or Scala
- Linux or other Unix system
You don't need to have experience with everything on the list as long as you are willing to learn.
You need to be able to communicate freely in English.
It’s preferable that your working hours are close to Europe’s time zone. Most of our developers live in Eastern Europe. However, we can make exceptions.
What we offer
- A chance to work at the forefront of a fast-growing industry, and help demystify crypto market dynamics for the global audience.
- Remote and office-based teams. Most of the team is based in Europe. If you’d like to work with the team, we have offices in Sofia, Frankfurt, Zug, and Minsk. We communicate using Discord
- Competitive compensation ( 💰$3k-$7k depending on skills) and SAN token rewards.
- Flexible working hours
- Good work-life balance
- No bureaucracy or tedious processes. We are agile but don’t do Scrum.
- We pay 50% of the price of the equipment that you need and you get to keep it.
- You get to join our regular team retreats. In the past, we’ve been to Dubai, Berlin, Sofia, Koh Phangan, Cancun, and other places.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com