Platform Database Administrator
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Place Inc, a nation wide real estate company, is looking for a platform database administrator (Postgres) to join our team.We’re a company that uses the latest technologies to help real estate professionals offer value to their customers that’s above and beyond the rest!
Some recent info about our latest funding:
Some key points about the culture of our team here:
We value automation. That means we don’t use hard deadlines. We take the extra time to do things right.
We’re not big on meetings. That means we have great communication and patient self-driven attitudes.
🤓 We have a passion for open source. That means we’re curious self-learners who dive deep into code repos.
We care about everything we do. That means we like to take ownership and have attention to detail.
🏂🏻 We value a daily work + life balance.
We’ve built a pretty special work environment for the engineering team that’s rare to find at other companies. If this culture and these values resonate with you, please apply!
We’re a remote first company, but you get bonus points if you live in Colorado.
- Managing our Postgres RDS databases
- Running our database migrations
- Improving our database monitoring and alerting
- Automating our weekly database tasks
- Exploring CockroachDB for our future services
- Generating seed / dummy data for our review services databases
- Strong experience with Postgres databases
- Strong shell scripting skills
- Linux administration
- Kubernetes basics is a plus
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick leave as needed
- 401(k) plan
More About The Company
We have very little bureaucracy here and we value people’s time. That means our application process is quick and to the point:
- Resume review
- 15 min. phone call with the Directory of Platform
- Short take home tech interview. No time limit.
- 15 min. interview review
- Meet the CTO
Salary Range: $100k to $150k
- Location : US Locations Only