Infrastructure - Devops Engineer
- USA Only
Database and Microservices infrastructure Devops engineer
About this role
Are you ready to join an exciting start-up that is revolutionizing how dis- information is handled on the internet? Get ready to join a small but growing team of highly talented engineers and leaders, building exciting AI-driven services and technologies. As an Infrastructure Architect for Blackbird.AI, you will own the infrastructure architecture for a real-time streaming cloud hosted analytics platform, and help the company establish a solid foundation for deployment of different micro services databases and frameworks, along with performance monitoring tools, continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Own and maintain self hosted and AWS hosted Linux servers.
- High proactivity in troubleshooting and communicating on server infrastructure deployments.
- Develop, and maintain kubernetes clusters that hold several databases and ETLs
- Engineer fault tolerance, backup and retention policies.
- Develop deployment and rollout scripts.
- Monitor and scale the different databases.
- Develop and maintain servicing different web applications through web servers and ingresses.
- Maintain and scale several deployments: Kafka, ElasticSearch, postgresDB, redis ...
- Audit and manage security related issues : TLS , firewalls etc ...
- Automate cloud agnostic deployments to : AWS or on premise.
- Work with the data engineering team and the full stack development team to ensure best practices in terms of stack choice and deployments.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Take note - due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for taking the time to apply for the role at Blackbird.AI.