- North America
Stardog, the leading Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform, turns data into knowledge to power more effective digital transformations. Industry leaders including Bayer, Bosch, eBay, NASA, and Raytheon use Stardog to create a flexible data layer that can support countless applications. One of Fast Company 's prestigious Most Innovative Companies, Stardog is a fast-growing venture-backed company headquartered in Arlington, VA with a globally distributed team.
We are looking for a strong Junior DevOps engineer to help scale and support our internal and customer facing services and infrastructure. If you are excited about infrastructure-as-code and a DevOps role with room for growth into cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes then come work at Stardog and help deliver the next generation of Knowledge Graphs. Responsibilities:
- Configuring and maintaining Jenkins for release pipelines
- Maintaining and improving CircleCI integration
- Writing and maintaining Terraform deployments for internal and customer facing Stardog services
- Configuring and managing AWS and Azure accounts
- Configuring and using Kubernetes services.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Python, Golang
- Experience with infrastructure clouds like AWS, Azure, GCE
- Strong Linux skills
- Understanding of git and experience with GitHub
- Familiar with containers and the Docker ecosystem
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code concepts and tools like Terraform or cloud formation
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed team over slack