Are you passionate about achieving more by optimising, automating, building feedback loops and setting up some top-notch IT infrastructure?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast- growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s development operations team!
As DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our Senior DevOps Engineer to transition our infrastructure to Kubernetes, build our delivery pipelines and monitor our platform to ensure the reliability of our services.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career
- Strong knowledge of AWS.
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with container orchestration, in particular, Kubernetes.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining some of these tools will be beneficial:
- Loki, Grafana, Prometheus, Promtail
- The Argo suite (Argo CD, Events, Workflows, Rollouts), Jenkins
- Hashicorp Vault
- MySQL, Postgres
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as Bash, Groovy, Python, Terraform, PromQL.
- Knowledge of project management frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of social media, APIs, and social media dashboards.
- Experience managing and supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Experience with Jira and Github.
Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Annual bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games, and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
How to get our attention when you apply ⚡
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you love DevOps.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
So, if you want to join Tim, Herve, and the rest of our Development Team in helping to bring real value to users through the products and solutions we build, please submit your application!