- 5 applicants (8%)
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Paymentology , you'll be working closely with the entire technical team to build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of AWS,Azure and OCI services and cloud computing, and the ability to communicate architectural trade-offs & design options, so that Paymentology can make informed decisions. You will work closely with our product owners, application engineers, and security team to identify work that improves the stability, security, and self-service nature of our infrastructure, driving those ideas and projects from inception to completion.
What you get to do:
Be part of improving our solutions
- Position, architect and support the implementation of AWS, Azure and OCI cloud-based solutions.
- Design, build and migrate applications, software, and services on the AWS, Azure and OCI platform.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients.
- Provide hands-on subject matter expertise and ensure that the tooling to deploy and manage our infrastructure is automated, secure, and easy for our developers to use.
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of new technologies and development of new services.
- Support the core infrastructure for our existing test and production environments and participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation to assist other engineers in quickly debugging and resolving production-related issues.
- Identify and collect metrics that allow the product development team to pinpoint areas for improvement and measure change.
What it takes to succeed:
- Have 6+ years of experience as a cloud engineer.
- Experience with public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) services and infrastructure.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Experience in Automating Infrastructure deployment using IaaC tools such as terraform, Cloud formation, and ARM templates.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps Tools preferably on GitLab or any other tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, etc.
- Container image management experience using Docker.
- Experience in source control management with git.
- Scripting experience such as bash, shell, powershell, python, etc should be required.
- Be passionate about identifying constraints or bottlenecks in engineering lifecycles and automating them.
- Be accomplished with leveraging AWS & Azure Software Development Kit (SDK) with a grounded understanding of cloud services and best practices.
- Manage and maintain system performance, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Research, analyze, design, propose, and support the delivery of solutions that are appropriate for Paymentology's business and technology strategies.
- Partner with development and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward promptly.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact and be involved with client negotiations and interfacing with management.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Be passionate about learning new things and solving problems.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- An eye for security - demonstrated understanding of how to operate pipelines at scale while maintaining the security and integrity of sensitive data.
- Experience deploying computational workloads on Kubernetes or other workload managers.