Brex is hiring a
Software Engineer, Data
- Design and build user-friendly data platforms upon which data scientists can easily test and deploy models to production.
- Scope, design and build tools for internal users to increase their efficiency ten-fold.
- Improve and maintain data platform uptime
- Design and implement customer facing data services and products from end to end.
- Work closely with analysts and data scientists to deeply understand business problems and be a guiding voice in architecting the solutions.
- Build and maintain robust, observable data pipelines.
- Maintain a strong data driven culture within the company by interacting with diverse internal functions.
- Experience with data pipelines and data warehousing, such as Big Query and Snowflake.
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles
- Experience working with backend programming languages (Java, Kotlin, Python)
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Airflow, SQL, python, kafka, live processing
- Familiarity with functional programming languages
- Strong writing skills
- Proactive approach
- Experience as a project lead
Please support us by letting Brex know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.