Senior Data Scientist - Media Analytics and Insights
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title: Sr Data Scientist- Media Analytics & Insights
Location: Columbus Ohio United States
There s no better time to be a Citizen! We are growing and looking to add to our Marketing Optimization team.
The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for supporting a wide range of analytical functions, potentially including but not limited to data intelligence, analytical insights, machine learning, customer analytics, data management, campaign management, process improvement, and the development of statistical models, with the intent to measure and optimize marketing investments, identify new opportunities, enhance the customer experience, and provide strategic direction to stakeholders.
This role will be part of the Media Analytics & Insights team supporting Enterprise Marketing with end-to-end data and analytics solutions for media, including Paid Search, Paid Digital, Television, Radio, Print, Out of Home, and Owned Digital channels. This Senior Data Scientist will report within an Advanced Analytics team to enable collaboration, the sharing of analytical ideas, and the alignment of best practices.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Engage with Marketing, Operations, Business Leaders, and External Partners to drive industry leading innovations across various Bank products
- Streamline business processes and programs and develop models/strategies/insights that can lead to a more optimal performance and budgetary spend
- Research growing market trends and mine data to develop new insights that can guide the strategic direction of the Citizens Bank lines of business
- Document and communicate analytic insights for both technical and non-technical audiences, often within an Agile working structure
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Measure, track, and report performance of various Marketing Campaigns. This is not limited but includes reporting on marketing KPIs like Cost per acquisition, conversion rates, click rates, website traffic and social media engagement
Our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters, however we are open to remote employment within the United States for the ideal candidate.
- 4+ years of experience in Analytics/Database Marketing/Quantitative Modeling, with experience in Financial Services preferred
- 4+ years of experience in SAS and/or related programming languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required with an ability to successfully communicate analytic results, business insights and resulting business implications to non-technical business partners
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with colleagues who have a background in statistics, database development/maintenance, and information technology
- Ability to operate independently, requiring little manager oversight
- Strong programming skills and ability to utilize a variety of data/analytic software languages/tools (e.g., SQL, SAS, R, Python, Splus, etc.)
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering/ Physics required, Master s Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday Friday