Senior Data Analyst - Product
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (13%)
Senior Data Analyst – Product
Remote – USA
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
We are looking for Product Data Analysts with varying levels of experience to join SeatGeek’s Analytics team in New York City. SeatGeek’s Product team makes finding tickets to your next live event as seamless as possible by crafting the best user experience in the business. You will join SeatGeek’s Data team, who are the go-to partner for Product’s data production, experimentation, and insights generation needs.
Your recommendations will shape decisions across key product functions such as event logging, A/B test analysis, conversion and retention monitoring, insight generation, and strategic planning. You will develop a holistic view of our products across platforms and how they interact with marketing and available inventory to drive value for SeatGeek. You will develop questions, conduct exploratory analyses, build data models and dashboards, contribute to key data pipelines in our data warehouse. Above all, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of SeatGeek’s product and ensuring that understanding is at the heart of our forward-looking strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on the post-COVID world of live events. As an integral part of the Analytics team, you will not only learn from our exceptional team, but also develop your business literacy through substantial executive exposure.
What you’ll do
- Join a team of Product Analysts that will influence the directions in which we push our product as we seek to create even greater value for our customers over time
- Study the impact of new product features of customer behavior in order to bring data and insights into every decision we make. Define, evaluate, and monitor key metrics, understanding the root causes of changes, and proactively surface insights to Product leadership
- Perform A/B test analysis within our existing suite of tools and platforms. Deep dive into results to gather insights to shape the experimentation roadmap
- Partner with our engineers to instrument new pages and features to ensure the capture of relevant data Work closely with Data team stakeholders to build lasting data modelling solutions, including automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL-based ETL frameworks
- Communicate key learnings and recommendations to product teams in a manner that productively influences decision making.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience
- A degree or higher in economics, psychology, computer science, statistics, mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Experience building reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools
- A strong statistical understanding of online testing methodologies and metric development
- Proficiency in a scripting language (Python or R) is a plus
- Domain expertise in product development or past experience working with a consumer-facing digital product team is a plus
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $100,000 – $170,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!