Senior Data Analyst
- 21 applicants
Title: Senior Data Analyst (Remote – Work from Anywhere)
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 150 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to help with shaping our go-to-market strategy and fueling our product growth through data-driven and actionable insights. Reporting to the Head of Data and working closely with the Growth Team, the ideal candidate requires both business acumen and technical expertise, playing a pivotal role in ensuring an efficient go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with the Growth and Product teams to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements, and use data analytics to support decision making, while aligning data-driven insights with the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting and using data for their daily tasks and provide actionable recommendations based on the analyses.
- Conduct data analysis using tools like SQL, Python, Amplitude and Looker to extract meaningful patterns and relationships used to understand markets and customers.
- Synthesize findings and communicate them in a practical and actionable manner through visualizations and storytelling.
- Attend the reporting requirements of the organisation: from ad-hoc requests coming from the Growth Team to recurring financial and regulatory reports.
- Ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of all reports and analyses.
- Continuously seek ways to improve data-related processes, including report automation, data quality assurance, and advanced analytics techniques.
- Advanced SQL and Python skills with proven experience in data analysis, especially in the marketing and product growth domains.
- Proficiency in data visualization and analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics and Looker.
- Strong data modeling and wrangling skills coupled with statistical knowledge (e.g. probability distributions, hypothesis testing, and regression analysis)
- Strong business acumen with skills such as customer-centricity, stakeholder management, and collaboration.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- A methodical and logical approach combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform) products and services such as BigQuery, Cloud Functions, Vertex AI is a plus.
- Familiarity with fintech or the crypto market is a plus.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.