Senior Data Analyst
About the role
Komoot is a tech company where data plays a decisive role. As our new senior data analyst, your work will be invaluable in driving key product decisions. Being part of a cross-functional team, you will work closely with product managers, developers and designers to improve the user experience of millions of outdoor enthusiasts. You’ll surface user behaviour, analyse trends, take part in shaping the product roadmap, identify the most valuable improvements and measure their impact in A/B tests.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Turn data into actionable insights about our users to drive product decisions
- Spot strategic opportunities in the data and help shape squad roadmapsDesign metrics to measure the success of key features
- Create visualisations to highlight trends and user behaviour
- Build dashboards and continuous reports to monitor product KPI’s
- Design events to track new product features
- Design and analyse A/B test
- Organize and prioritize tasks of our data analytics roadmap
Why you will love it
- You’ll work with a truly inspiring product that brings real life value to our users and empowers them to explore more of the great outdoors.
- You’ll have a self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- You’ll join an international and fully remote team spread across Europe with a common mission - to inspire great adventures, making them accessible to all.
- We are a tech company with little organisational overhead, focusing on ownership and responsibility instead of micro-management and hierarchies.
- You get 38 days annual leaves (including public holidays, which vary by country)
- This is a remote role in a fully remote team. You are free to work from anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3. Beach? The mountains? Or a co- working space (covered by us)?
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings in amazing locations several times a year. You can check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. (http://bit.ly/39xtIrn )
You will be successful in this position if you
- Love solving problems and have a burning desire to transform data into actionable insights
- Have 3+ years of experience with product analytics, cohort analysis, A/B testing and retention analysis
- Are fluent in SQL and Python data analytics libraries
- Have great communication and team skills
- Have Strong attention to detail
- Are familiar with statistical concepts
- Have a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven
Sound like you?
Great, we would love to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English, highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A write-up (Cover Letter) explaining who you are and why you would like to work with us.
- Examples of your public work if you have any (e.g. GitHub, blog)
Curious to find out more about our recruitment process?
- Find out more info here: https://www.komoot.com/jobs-process
- At komoot we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone. We support diversity and inclusivity within the outdoors and welcome all prospective applicants.
- We have a rolling recruitment process – if this role is online it means it’s still open. We’re accepting applications and actively looking for the perfect candidate. Is it you?
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development, you decide!
- Blinkist subscription and discounts with outdoor brands like Patagonia and Wahoo
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Three all-expenses-paid company gatherings per year
- The latest devices and equipment
- And more!