- 16 applicants (22%)
At Spline (spline.design), we are building a collaborative 3d design tool that works in the browser, in real-time.
We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline's ML challenges. 🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
About the position As an ML Engineer you will research, design, train, code, optimize and implement ML models to be used in different parts or processes within the app.
What you will do
- Lead research efforts to understand and implement Machine Learning models.
- Implement ML models.
- Train machine learning models to generate different types of visual/media outcomes.
- Optimize models to match requirements from the dev team.
- Find solutions to creative/graphical/technical through the use of Machine Learning/AI.
- Work alongside other teams to integrate ML processes in both frontend and backend.
- Experience (2+ years) training and implementing ML models.
- Experience (2+ years) coding with Python, JS, or R.
- Experience working and implementing Stable Diffusion, Dall-e, or any other diffusion model.
- Experience working and implementing neural networks.
- Experience working with TensorFlow or similar frameworks.
- General understanding of how Computer Graphics work (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.).