- Latin America
- 6 applicants (17%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) MST (UTC -7) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
Automotive eCommerce Data Specialist Intermediate
Web Shop Manager, located in sunny San Diego, is the world’s leading eCommerce solution for the automotive industry. With over 20 years of direct industry experience, we have helped over a thousand businesses worldwide. We are committed to our customer's success and with our 99% customer retention rate, we must be doing something right.
This is a remote, full-time, position. You'll work directly with our data manager, who will provide comprehensive one-on-one training to ensure you're comfortable with our software and processes.
The bulk of this position entails making data-driven decisions to enhance, correct, add, and/or maintain automotive product data received from various sources on our clients’ websites. You will also help generate reports, troubleshoot client issues, and support the sales process of various services, features, and products to onboarding and production clients.
To succeed in this position, you must be a critical thinker that shares our passion for all things automotive and have a ferocity for helping others. Commitment to, and a true belief in our core values is a must, including but not limited to:
- Growth Mindset: Starting each day with ferocity for personal and professional learning and helping to develop others.
- Honest Communication: Establishing regular and transparent communication that builds trust.
- Team Ownership: Owning everything we do and contributing to team success by assisting in decision-making.
- Deliver Excellence: Understanding our client’s needs and developing solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Have Fun: We love what we do, and it’s more fun that way!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting up new product listings, and maintaining data integrity by following data policies and procedures ensuring consistent, relevant information
- Create, audit, update and remove digital content ensuring consistent, relevant information
- Maintain catalog items and their attributes such as fitment, part and vehicle qualifiers, pricing, and digital assets
- Identify and correct missing product elements, including, but not limited to, price, category, image, and descriptions
- Adhoc troubleshooting and correction of data issues such as images, listing errors, pricing, and documenting systems or software-related issues
- Review search behavior to gain an understanding of keyword queries, and manipulate products and/or pages to drive conversion
- Data entry and documentation for internal and external use
- Maintain online resources and databases
- Consulting and training clients on the maintenance and use of their websites
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of related experience working with online retailers and marketplaces
- 1+ years’ experience working in an agency, or similar client-facing environment
- Experience with the PIES & ACES data structure
- Familiarity with SEO & website development
- Familiarity with typical automotive website platforms
- Familiarity with Google’s website products including Google Analytics
- Linux shell scripting experience
- Broad automotive knowledge Required
- Intermediate-level Microsoft 365 skills with 3+ years of Excel experience
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding relational databases and tables and how they work, ability to adapt to new database software with some ease
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic and positive attitude; excited to learn new skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in proofreading and/or copy editing, eye for details
Pay: USD$14 - $15/hour depending on experience
- 8 hour shift
- Semi-Flexible shift
Work Remotely: Yes
Windows PC is required.
- 32gb RAM
- 2tb+ primary storage
Headset or earbuds with microphone
Dual monitors recommended