- 5 applicants (21%)
RemoteMore is helping a large tech company hire Data Scientists for its European and US teams.
The company is a major tech leader and works across many internal product teams. Multiple Data Scientists will be hired and matched to the teams that are best fit for their background/experience. All product teams are fully distributed. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
Good work-life balance is encouraged: 4-week paid holiday per year is part of the benefits package. You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and remote.
Coming from a solid technical background, you are expected to have the following:
- Required tech skills - Machine Learning; Computer Vision; Python and/or other programming languages
- Bonus points - SQL (MySQL or NoSQL), Apache Hadoop/Hive/Spark and/or other analytical tools
- Top technical skills for your level of experience - Intermediate or Senior (3+ years of experience)
- The soft skills to work remotely. Strong individual contributor with strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Good English language skills to work as part of an international team.
To be considered for the position, please sign up to RemoteMore by following the apply button.