- USA Only
- 0 applicants
As a Data Scientist working on software for short-term rental hosts, you will play a key role in leveraging data-driven insights to design, develop, and maintain software solutions that enable our hosts to effectively manage their rental properties, streamline operations, optimize pricing, and deliver exceptional guest experiences. At AirDNA, models are at the heart of all of our systems. A Data Scientist is responsible for setting strategies and implementing them to continuously improve our data in a fast-changing industry. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and designers, to create user-friendly and impactful tools that empower hosts and maximize their rental business potential.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Develop, implement, and validate data-driven models for predicting short-term rental market trends, price dynamics, and investment opportunities.
- Utilize advanced data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques to extract actionable insights from complex and diverse datasets, including short term rental performance, market trends and real estate data.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to define product requirements, prioritize features, and ensure the successful delivery of software tools that meet the needs of short term rental investors.
- Develop predictive models, algorithms, and optimization techniques to empower hosts in making data-driven decisions regarding pricing strategies, occupancy rates, availability management, and revenue maximization.
- Drive the implementation and integration of data science models and algorithms within the software infrastructure, ensuring scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in data science, machine learning, and software development, and apply emerging technologies and methodologies to enhance the capabilities and impact of our software tools.
- Create and implement strategies to source and utilize short-term rental training data at scale.
- Create processes to continuously monitor and improve the performance of our models.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a Data Scientist, with a focus on software development and advanced analytics.
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and deploying successful software solutions powered by data science and analytics.
- Strong expertise in programming languages such as Python, with proficiency in data manipulation and analysis libraries (e.g., Pandas, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, PyTorch or TensorFlow)
- Proficiency in SQL and database management systems.
- Expertise working with large data sets in distributed systems such as pyspark and snowflake.
- Experience in ML engineering, cloud-based deployment and model lifecycle management.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed in specifically for those potential hired who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.Benefits include:
Competitive cash compensation and benefits, the salary range for this position is $130,000 – $160,000 per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision packages to meet your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Eligible for Company’s annual discretionary bonus program
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Continuing education stipend
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- New MacBooks for employees