Data Product Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Data Product Manager
Frequence is an ad tech platform for media companies that connects all aspects of digital advertisingsales, operations, and reportingfrom beginning to end. Our software makes selling local advertising scalable and provides users with an all-in-one platform that drives campaign performance.
Our trailblazing technology is always growing, and so are we. We push ourselves further with our belief in collaboration, execution, and ownership. We don’t just want to create intuitive AdTech toolswe want to foster a culture of openness and inclusivity that encourages our employees to think bigger and grow higher. Step into the future with us.
We are looking for a Product Manager- Data with a technical background who loves working with data to join our rapidly scaling product team. We are a team of passionate product development professionals building an enterprise platform in the media and advertising space.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be the main intersection between our executive team, engineering team, and users with a focus on full lifecycle development. We have a great product roadmap and you’ll be responsible for taking features through our agile product development process all the way from ideation to launch and validation. If you are looking for an opportunity to have full responsibility for defining and owning a product, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do:
- Ownership: Own the complete Product Lifecycle: Requirement gathering, writing user stories, managing Engineering priorities and approving functional deliverables
- Execution: Execute to the Product KPIs & Company goals
- Strategy: Helping in setting a product vision and strategy
- Ideation: Gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features
- Roadmapping: Plan and prioritize what (and when) the product teams will deliver
- Features: Define the what with user stories and requirements
- Go-to-market: Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience
- You will be responsible for taking ideas from business requirements to delivery and adoption.
- You will be writing requirements/user stories, and creating mockups/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with remote teams in a flexible environment with strong communication skills.
- You will help plan and execute training for support, enablement for sales and marketing for the features you deliver.
- You will understand customer needs, prioritize and deliver products that will create the most impact for our Partners, Advertisers and Frequence internal customers.
- You will be constantly juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- You will act as key product and technology evangelist and authority on Frequence data platforms, including creating detailed functional documentation and providing training on both current product functionality and new product enhancements.
Who You Are:
- Being a strong planner and staying organized is critical to the role
- Analytical ability and an excellent problem solver with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- 3+ years of experience in digital adtech, mobile, analytics, or software product management
- Must have experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, and creating mockups/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting
- Solid understanding of application architectures, big data platforms, databases, SQL, APIs etc.
- Some experience with big data analytics platform like Spark or Hadoop working with large-scale data
- Must have experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum software development along with experience working with partners in Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Data functions
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet business requirements from inception to launch
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools, Google analytics tags
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience in Advertising/Marketing
- Tableau experience or other data visualization tools experience
- Exposure to Rest APIs
- Engineering/CS background preferred
Frequence is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work, and ranked as one of the USA’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine.
Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Some of the industry-leading benefits we offer include:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options and retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO and remote work options
- And more
The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based on the primary location. The salary for this role is $100,000 – $140,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competency, experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
We support each member of the Frequence team with a comprehensive employee benefits package including health and well-being benefits, retirement contributions, 401(k) savings plan, and much more. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.