The Catamaran is hiring a
Data Entry Clerk
- USA Only
- 689 applicants (42%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
A Data Entry Clerk, is responsible for inputting data and making changes to existing data figures in digital databases. Their duties include inputting data from paper documents into digital spreadsheets, updating order statuses for customers and double-checking their work to make sure they inputted data correctly.
- Keep information confidential
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong computer skills
Basic knowledge of touch typing system and database management tools.
Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
Strong attention to detail
Ability to think analytically
Experience working on a Data Entry Clerk position is a plus.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at The Catamaran. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired