eyeo is hiring a
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Extend/evolve data platforms to support stakeholders needs
- Integrate new data sources
- Automate anything and everything to support and speed up the work of the Data team
- Support other teams with their data related engineering tasks
- Review the code of other engineers and scientists
- Maintain data platforms used company-wide
What you bring to the table...
- Experience with cloud computing applied to data engineering (e.g. with GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Python
- Experience with ETL-like tools (e.g. Airflow, Luigi)
- Excellent English skills, especially written
- Solid experience in software engineering
- Within CET±3 hours or willing to relocate into CET±3 hours
It's awesome, but not required, if you have experience with...
- Google Cloud Platform
- Working remotely
- Performance and Optimization tuning
- Data visualization tools, especially open-source ones
Please support us by letting eyeo know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.