Data Analyst, Senior Data Analyst
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst
Job Locations: US-NH-Dover | US-NH-Dover | US-Remote
About the job:
Participates in the analysis and development of logical data base designs, data models and relational data base definitions across multiple computing environments. Assists in data management deliverables such as business need analysis, data source identification and analysis and data modeling techniques. Participates in the analysis and resolution of issues related to data quality, information flow and content with data stakeholders. Develops technical expertise in data modeling directions, methodologies, techniques and tools to ensure development of logical and relational data base designs which meet the needs of the business customers.
This role will support the planning and execution of processes and technology used to support the onboarding the P&C Claims of new Helmsman TPA takeover customers. Including analysis, execution and quality of data transformation/production loads and the modernization of the technology to support all aspects of the claim takeover process and data/information needs of internal/external stakeholders.
Working directly with Implementation Managers, Internal Stakeholders and data transformation vendors to deliver required data services on schedule and accurately.
Note: This is a range posting. Open to considering candidates at the Analyst or Senior Analyst level.
- Participates in the evaluation of business requirements.
- Transforms client requests into data deliverables to include data models, data mappings and data transformation rules.
- Contributes to the development of project plans for data deliverables with strict adherence to production commit dates. Depicts moderately complex to complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences.
- Contributes to the development of project plans and supports development team throughout project lifecycle including during test phase researches test issues and data content, and assists with moderately complex problem resolution.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of new standards and procedures.
- Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise.
- General knowledge in the following areas; IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures and data standards, and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of data design and tools required.
- Proficiency in SQL and DBMS languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies. Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Informatica and other BI Tools for data transformation, validation and testing. Experience interrogation, validating and testing large data sets.
- Experience/familiarity working with P&C Claims data preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well- being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.