At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer assessments for various disciplines, including programming, data science, quality assurance, accounting, marketing, customer support, project management, and more. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual.
About the job
- You’ll analyse customer behavior and make reports that can be used to improve business decisions and optimize processes.
- You’ll combine information from different sources we have (database, Google Analytics, MixPanel).
- You’ll convert our one time Excel reports into Google Data Studio dashboards.
- You’ll help us with building the system that integrates our data sources and move us from one-time Excel reports to interactive dashboards that show the current state.
- 2 years of professional experience on a data analyst job position
- High proficiency in SQL, math, and statistics.
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google Data Studio.
- Good presentation skills.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks of your application. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
Take a TestDome programming test to assess your skills. It will take about an hour and include 1 SQL question, 5 Data Analyst questions, ask for your resume and other details.
Naturally, we dogfood our product. You will also get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.
A video interview with a manager from your team
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $40,000 to $60,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave
To apply, start your data analyst screening test by clicking on the button below.