Customer Support Representative
- USA Only
Customer Support Representative
- Location: US National
Togo Group is creating the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. For consumers, Togo Group brings together products and services that empower travelers to discover, book, and navigate road trips, and to unlock the experience of RV camping.
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Representative to join our team!
As a Customer Support Representative, you’ll be a key member of a small team and will be critical to our goals of ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of all of our users. This is a support role focused on ensuring users know how to use our applications and can quickly and easily get answers to their questions. You will communicate with users through a variety of channels and tools, but always with an eye towards relentlessly focusing on the customer, which is one of Togo Group’s most important “Rules of the Road.” If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional support, we want to hear from you!
Where You’re Located:
- Candidates for this role will be based in the United States.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems encountered by users.
- Help users with subscription management and payments, refunds, etc.
- Share instructions and tips to help users get the most out of our apps.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem solving with customers.
- Display ownership of customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed.
- Resolve a variety of questions and issues by using multiple platforms to look up relevant information and complete the task at hand.
- Contribute to customer-facing knowledge base support articles.
- Become an expert Togo RV and Roadtrippers user and maintain knowledge of our apps as they evolve.
- Champion the Togo Group culture, leading by example and delivering through the lens of our “Rules of the Road”.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- This is an entry level customer support position and we encourage you to apply if you have 1-2 years experience in a similar role or if you have the skills listed below.
- You love helping people and creating a positive experience.
- You’re patient, curious, and comfortable learning new technology.
- You communicate in a thoughtful and friendly manner, and are able to explain complex processes in a concise way.
- You have strong organizational skills and can multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- You enjoy problem-solving and working with a wide range of people each day.
- You’re adaptable to shifting priorities and work well under pressure.
- You have experience or interest in the travel or camping industry.
Why you should join our pack:
- Flexible Workplace: While our headquarters are in Cincinnati and Chicago, our team lives across the globe. We partner with our team to help them achieve personal and professional alignment, helping our employees to define their own blend of work-life balance.
- Office Perks: Employees that work out of one of our main offices enjoy beverages, snacks, lunches and happy hour benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation & Extensive Holiday Schedule: We believe this is a partnership and we trust our employees to build their own time-off schedule and encourage our teams to take time for their well-being.
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture: Our employees work in small, self-organized and cross-functional teams that determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership. We encourage and welcome all ideas, taking an agile approach to creating an amazing product.
- Growth Opportunity: Through hand-on learning and development, the opportunities are endless.
- Focus on Well-Being: We pride ourselves on offering numerous benefit options to best fit the needs of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical (PPO & HDHP-HRA), dental, vision, life & disability insurance and accident insurance. We also offer a 401k program and paid parental leave.
- Live your Passion: We believe in living our mission and vision, as a member of our team our employees enjoy a lifetime subscription to both Roadtrippers Plus and Togo RV Plus! In addition to our Work-Detoured benefit which encourages and reimburses our team to live our brand by enjoying the outdoors.
The Togo Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and high-performing workplace culture. We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.