Wordable Customer Success Specialist
- 0 applicants (0%)
Wordable helps marketers publish more content, faster.
We’re out to kill the soul-sucking task of uploading, formatting, and properly optimizing content inside a CMS (in bulk and at scale). This frees up hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars each month for large content teams at the savviest brands on the interwebs.
We know this, because we’ve experienced it first-hand for the better part of a decade and help companies like monday.com. BigCommerce, ahrefs, and more solve it on a daily basis.
We’re a fully remote company, with team members + customers spread out on almost every time zone. So you can work where you want, when you want, as long as there’s a tiny overlap each week and the number of issues in GitHub continues to shrink. The fewer pointless meetings and stupid emails, the better.
Here's a sample list of projects you might work on in any given week:
- Gathering ideas and feedback by interviewing customers, exchanging emails, and watching user recordings
- Work with our lead designer and developer to make product recommendations based on user behavior and feedback
- Helping prioritize major projects on our roadmap based on user outcomes and bottlenecks or roadblocks (ex. additional CMS integrations vs. writing input sources vs. more export automations vs. a Chrome Extension, etc.)
- Troubleshoot root causes of customer issues or errors to systematically test & fix
- Continually improve our current analytics funnel, from visits to trials and trials to conversions through better in-app messaging, lifecycle email campaigns, etc.
What skills are we looking for?
- An extensive customer success or marketing background. (4+ years of full-time experience with examples to flaunt)
- Experience in content marketing, so you know what a CMS is, how they work, and what customers are trying to do with them
- Solid overall WordPress and Google Docs knowledge
What you’ll get (why work with us):
- A blank slate. We have a good V1 up and running, and have tons of new areas to move into, but we need your help prioritizing them, making them happen, and then building out the team.
- Long-term timeline. We’re 100% bootstrapped, backed by profitable companies already in the same space. So we don’t need to sell within X years, or make Y investors happy.
- Zero micromanagement & tons of autonomy. We want to work with good people who’re good at what they do. That makes collaboration easy. But we also know when to leave them the hell alone.
- Informal, friendly culture. Small enough that we’ll talk directly and easily and make fast decisions and produce a lot. But large enough that you’re also not having to focus on customer success or SEO or all the other “stuff'' that’s required (unless you want to be involved).
- Flexible, remote work environment. Yes, we’ll probably need to talk at some point throughout the week. But no, you don’t need to be on Slack or Zoom all day, either.
- Flexible vacation policy. Take days or weeks off, when you want, with just a little heads up and prep beforehand.
- Home office & equipment budget, + coworking if you prefer.
- In-person meetups after COVID.
- 100% benefits. Full medical, dental, and vision for US-based peeps. Reimbursements for international people.
- Starting salary range depending on experience & ability.