Wealth Management Customer Service Specialist
- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Wealth Management Customer Service Specialist
Remote – United States
Looking for a great career with paid benefits on day 1, career growth and an opportunity to advance professionally? Then join Guardian Life! Our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for providing support to financial professionals and Clients via inbound calls to our Service Desk Team.
Inquiries range in complexity but center around the servicing and care of brokerage and advisory accounts. Candidates must possess exceptional customer service skills, be highly engaged and looking for an opportunity to build a career with our financial services and wealth management team!
- Accurately answer and research/resolve phone, email and chat inquiries from financial professionals and Clients. Inquiries will cover a wide array of wealth management topics such as new account setups, transfer of assets, mutual funds and annuities, stocks and bonds, qualified and non-qualified plans, as well as brokerage and advisory platform/tools/system navigation and troubleshooting.
- Provide your expertise to financial professionals and Clients in the review of documents being submitted for processing and provide instruction to ensure accurate completion of all applicable sections.
- Successfully navigate multiple computer systems while simultaneously managing call flow and providing a best-in-class service experience.
- Adhere to established procedures to properly verify callers, obtaining correct data points or Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to ensure information is provided to the appropriate party.
- Establish clear expectations of next steps that will need to occur to complete/resolve an inquiry and de-escalate concerns as necessary.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all interactions, in a timely manner, using tracking system.
- Meet and/or exceed individual and team performance measurements, including established Quality and Customer Survey goals, while adhering to established team schedule.
- Be a positive change agent, proactively seeking out improvements in execution and challenging the status quo to improve the way we do business and continuously set the standard.
- 3+ years in a high-touch, service or operations environment preferred.
- Strong insurance, retirement and/or wealth management knowledge preferred.
- College degree, or relevant work experience.
- Securities license preferred (Series 7 or 63), but not required.
- Demonstrated understanding of computer systems and keyboarding skills.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills, with strong sense of accountability.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and dedication to providing superior customer service in a team environment.
- Ability to work remotely with access to high-speed internet services.
Salary Range $40,260.00 – $60,390.00
The salary range reflected above is a good faith estimate of base pay for the primary location of the position. The salary for this position ultimately will be determined based on the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the successful candidate. In addition to salary, this role may also be eligible for annual, sales, or other incentive compensation.
At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals. Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards.
As part of Guardian’s Purpose to inspire well-being we are committed to offering contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and resources to our colleagues.
- Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and transgender inclusive benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health care accounts flexible spending, health reimbursement, and health savings accounts
- Critical illness insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary supplemental coverage
- Accident insurance
Retirement and Financial
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing contribution, if applicable
- Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity representative
Time Off and Remote Work
- Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
- Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
- Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of religious, cultural, or civic days
- Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave policies
Emotional Well-being and Work-Life
- Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources powered by Spring Health
- Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment reimbursement
- Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright Horizons
- Adoption assistance
- College planning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areas
Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity
- J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
- Matching gifts/volunteering
Benefits apply to full-time eligible employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.