Voice of Customer Program Manager
- USA Only
Voice of Customer (VoC) Program Manager (U.S. Location Flexible)
Customer Support and Operations
WHO WE ARE
Twitter Service (TwS) creates meaningful connections with our customers that promote healthy exchange in the public conversation. We do this through customer support solutions at scale in a rapidly changing and global environment. Whether we’re optimizing operations, enabling customers to safely use Twitter, or driving support channel strategies, we’re with our customers every step of the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Within Twitter Service, we continually listen to customer feedback and integrate Voice of Customer back into our service and product solutions. From service offerings, to new product launches, to core foundational features, to policy updates—we leverage data and feedback processes to improve customer experiences. The Voice of Customer Program Manager is responsible for understanding and managing critical customer support journeys, surfacing customer feedback across different experiences, measuring the effectiveness of our ability to deliver support or experiential improvement, and providing recommendations through an efficient closed-feedback-loop with key stakeholders. This role is an essential subject matter expert, representing the customer across a range of audiences and experiences to ensure their voice is captured and incorporated into Twitter’s service improvements, products and policies.
- Lead VoC Program for Twitter Service (TwS)
- Own VoC surveys across TwS and related reporting, as well as SSAT and CSAT measurement for the org
- Own a backlog of experience fixes; prepares snapshots and recommendations for a regular roadmap of support and business optimization opportunities
- Identify and investigate opportunities to improve customer experience at touchpoints across the support journey, including service interactions across channels, help.twitter.com, and @TwitterSupport
- Maintain detailed understanding of customer needs for critical journeys and interactions in the support ecosystem; document needs in new or existing journey maps, and provide related recommendations to TwS and Twitter
- Conduct user research and customer insight forums
- Embed insights into employee and vendor trainings as appropriate
- Facilitate cross-functional insight reviews with TwS, product, and policy teams
- Own relationship with experience research vendors and manage vendors as needed
WHO YOU ARE
The right candidate uses Twitter and has a strong desire to be a part of a team that makes measurable improvements in the service of Twitter customers. You have a strong sense of curiosity, tenacious problem-solving skills, and analytical expertise that will help connect the dots in a digital customer support experience environment. You are a design-thinker and have experience in customer service as well as a strong service-mindset. You understand that operationalizing feedback requires scalable processes that leverage a core set of listening channels. You are passionate about the opportunity to drive insights-to-action, help people and businesses use Twitter, and improve perceptions of support interactions with Twitter. You’re ambitious and confidently navigate through ambiguity to create structure with a focus on impact. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at creating relationships and partnerships to drive adoption and change.
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to tell compelling stories with data
- Strong understanding of analytics and analytics tools (Medallia, Qualtrics, etc.)
- Experience with survey design and operations
- Ability to produce executive-level and company-level reports and read-outs
- Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills
- Familiarity with Customer Experience and Service Design tools and methodologies (ex: journey mapping, Jobs to Be Done framework, top issues, survey approaches, insight tools, etc.)
- At least 5+ years of related experience
The Twitter Service organization creates meaningful connections with our customers that promote healthy exchange in the public conversation. We do this by developing customer support solutions at scale in a rapidly changing and global environment. Whether we’re optimizing operations, guarding the ability of customers to safely use Twitter through investigation of and enforcement against those who violate our terms, or driving content and support channel strategies, we’re with our customers every step of the way.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.