Tech Support Specialist II
- USA Only
- 5 applicants
Tech Support Specialist II
Remote, United States
job requisition id
REQ – 02700
Company : ABC Fitness Solutions
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Technical Support Offline Representative. This position is directly responsible for handling technical interactions from club owners and or club personnel regarding hardware and software issues that have moved through the Level I workflow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Listen to, trouble shoot, and document problems reported by club personnel
- Resolve all technical issues related to club software (DT, CRS, OBC, etc.) and hardware
- Maintain a superior phone voice while handling all situations
- Ability to take over escalated calls\situations from the Online team
- Ability to follow escalation protocols when escalating issues to other teams (HD2, TPM, AMGroup, etc)
- Investigate all issues escalated to Offline team within one hour of escalation with appropriate documentation
- Update and maintain cases in the Help Desk Offline queue in Service Now.
- Monitor all Help Desk email distribution lists daily
- Assist level I reps with questions and problems that arises while working cases
- Assist with call Queue during high volume times and take at least 1 hour of online calls per week for QA and continued education.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Linear troubleshooting skills
- Superior phone voice
- Able to relate to both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to deal directly with clients
- Familiarity with all windows operating systems
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve using deductive reason skills in a timely manner
- Basic skills including but not limited to addition, multiplication and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequent change
- HS School Diploma or equivalent
- 9 months (post training) of experience in Tech Support with experience in escalations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture Best Life, One Team, Growth Mindset
- Time Off with our open PTO policy, you pick when you want time off when it’s best for you!
- Days of Disconnect once a quarter, we take a collective breather and enjoy a day off together around the globe. #oneteam
- Parental & Pawternity Leave we offer leave for when your family grows by two feet or four paws!
- Fitness Perk we are committed to meeting you wherever you are in your fitness journey with a quarterly reimbursement.
- Discounts access to discounts with our partners, such as Dell, Microsoft & many more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- EAP we get you help when you need it. Period.
- Calm App +4 enjoy tranquility with a Calm App subscription for you and up to 4 dependents over the age of 16
- And more! so many benefits we couldn’t even fit them all here!
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only and based on employees in the United States and may be different in other countries. Salaries are based upon candidate experience, qualifications, and location, as well as market and business considerations. Our pay range for U.S. based candidates for this position is $18.00 — 25.00 USD hourly. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
ABC’S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, BELONGING AND INCLUSION:
ABC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our clients and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. ABC leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, but also a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to diversity, equality, belonging and inclusion at abcfitness.com
ABC Fitness Solutions (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!