User Interviews is hiring a
- USA Only
- FULL-TIME REMOTE
Remote role; candidates must be located in the United States.
- We’re a 65-person fully distributed team on a mission to make it easier for teams to discover and embrace user insights.
- We believe that consistent user feedback is key to success. We know, because our first company flopped—read our origin story.
What We Do
- User Interviews helps teams make better business decisions by making user research easier, faster, and more enjoyable.
- Trusted by known brands such as Spotify, Fidelity, Adobe, and Glassdoor, our platform makes recruiting research participants and managing logistics—like scheduling, messaging, and incentive payouts—seamless.
- Manage all support tickets and live chat for our participant audience
- Track insights, digest feedback, and identify potential improvements to the participant experience
- Manage participant account reviews, helping to keep our participant base healthy
- Own and develop processes for customer satisfaction
- Manage participant incentive payments
- Update participant support pages according to new product updates/processes that are released
- Likes people and has a heart for support
- Thrives in a fast-paced, always changing startup environment
- Organized and thoughtful
- Enjoys problem-solving
- 1 year of experience in a customer-facing support role; bonus points if the role was at a fast-growing tech company
- Excited about the prospect of owning a role within a growing company
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Competitive starting salary ($35k)
- Eligible for performance based salary increases every 6 months
- 100% premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you
- Annual learning stipend
- Equipment and office setup budget
- 401(k) with company-sponsored monthly contribution
- 15 days of PTO (increasing by 1 day each year you are here)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks maternal, 6 weeks paternal)
- Unlimited wellness days
- An equity stake in the company
- 1-2 company retreats a year
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Please support us by letting User Interviews know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.