Senior Vice President, Customer Experience
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
SVP, Customer Experience (Remote)
Remote, United States or Austin, TX HQ
Do work that matters.
At AlertMedia, everything we do supports our mission: to save lives and minimize loss by facilitating timely communications when an emergency threatens personal safety and business continuity.
Our values which reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right include:We’re humans not robots, Customers always come first, We work better together, Simplicity is our strength, Our reputation is priceless, Hard work pays off.
AlertMedia is looking for an accomplished Senior Vice President, Customer Experience who will be responsible for leading our continued growth with our customers through their leadership, coaching and development of key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. We are seeking a customer-focused SVP who will lead the continued evolution of our Customer Operations team to drive profitable growth through adoption, retention, and expansion. Reporting to the COO, they will oversee the Customer Success and Customer Support teams.
As one of the fastest growing softwarecompanies in the nation, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth to keep up with our demand!
Who you are:
You are a strategic leader who is passionate about AlertMedia and helping customers succeed through our product offerings. You have a proven track record of success in leading fast growing Customer Experience teams in a SaaS organization. You are a “player-coach” who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and actively engage with your team. You are mission-driven, with a customer-first mentality who will inspire your organization to win and achieve their goals in customer service, adoption, expansion & renewals.
What you get to do every day:
- Own accurate forecasting and bandwidth management processes
- Engage with customers to build strong relationships with senior leaders inside customer organizations
- Mentor, develop, and retain a high performing Customer Success team
- Drive overachievement by building an efficient and repeatable customer-focused strategy
- Create and implement KPIs and metrics to measure performance and productivity
- Drive common usage of performance and reporting dashboards and establish a process/cadence for regular reporting on customer performance and forecasting
- Establish and maintain a robust coaching and professional development program with a strong career pathing framework to build and drive a high-performing customer success team
- Earn COO and company leadership confidence by consistently demonstrating a combination of strategic acumen, disciplined execution, delivery of results, and timely communication/engagement on key areas of responsibility
- Define and execute a Customer Success strategy for achieving AlertMedia’s growth objectives
- Build and scale our high-performance Customer Success and Customer Support Services teams
- Identify a plan to surface risk to c-level and provide solutions to prevent churn
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships to gather feedback from other departments
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field
- Proven track record of operating in Customer Success senior leadership in a high-growth B2B SaaS software company
- 10+ years’ experience working with and leading a Customer Success & Customer Support Services team in a high growth environment
- Extensive experience as a people manager; with successful leadership that includes leading and scaling several layers/levels of people management as well as globally dispersed customer-facing teams in hiring, developing, and retaining exceptional talent in customer success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships and culture
- Experience collaborating across the organization at all levels and functions across a company
- Results-driven leader who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Experience developing and executing revenue growth strategies through account management to include adoption, retention, and expansion strategies
- Ability to assess and implement strategic processes and systems to enable growth and improve productivity
- Effective communicator with a direct communication style and the ability to articulate a clear vision and value proposition to customers, partners, and team
- High energy, driven, and confident with the ability to establish instant credibility and rapport with stakeholders, customers, and leadership team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, with proven ability to adapt and drive urgency across teams
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Why you’ll love working at AlertMedia:
- Competitive base salary + Company-wide bonus program
- Generous and flexible time off and parental leave policies
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are 100% paid for employees!
- Amazing rewards and incentives we love celebrating each other!
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 6 years in a row and numerous other awards
- Access to brand new downtown office with 360 views of Austin, high-
tech building gym, and nearby running trails
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countriesincluding DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmartto keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We’d love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Hawaii and West Virginia