Senior Director Customer Care
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Senior Director Customer Care, Americas
Senior Director Customer Care, Americas
Hercules, California, United States
As the Senior Director, Customer Care, Americas you will be responsible for leading the Customer Technical Support, Field Service and Customer Service organizations with a focus on growing service profitability and reducing overhead costs from all related functions. This role will be critical to maintaining and driving high customer satisfaction across channels, market segments, products, and services.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- Lead strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing service initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of technology services.
- Develop and implement the operational strategy to scale customer effectively and efficiently, technical, and field services across the US commercial organization, with strong influence across the Americas Commercial customer care teams.
- Evolve and mature established functional teams with a culture of customer advocacy and accountability, measured through objective performance data, and appropriate KPIs.
- Drive operational rigor within the organization, while finding areas to streamline and optimize by taking the time to understand the how to develop and lead a culture of continuous improvement and innovation as it relates to methods, tools, and processes for AMS commercial operations.
- Evolve and mature the AMS support applications ecosystem and service enablement programs, including support portals, workforce management systems, diagnostic tools, support analytics and case quality.
- Forecast and budget for AMS support teams and tracking the actual performance against plan related to demand generation, revenue generation, organizational rightsizing, cost-to-serve, operational efficiency, and profitability.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Service, Support or Customer Service leadership roles / Industry experience in Life Science and/or Diagnostic industries.
- Ability to formulate and communicate organization strategy and inspire action with execution.
- Experience moving service organizations from Cost Center to For Profit by developing revenue channels via partnerships across sales, marketing and field generated leads.
- Experience managing a P&L statement with focus on driving improved financials and growing Service Product Revenue.
- Proven track record of ability to drive a continuos improvement and process excellence mindset across large organizations.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on developing organizational KPIs and delivering to key goals.
- Deep customer facing experience with ability to partner across large enterprise customer accounts to drive service value and partnerships.
- Creative and impactful communication and leadership skills with strong positive change management experience.
- Proven past success of hiring and developing key Field, CTS and/or Customer Service leadership talent.
- Posses a track record of collaboration and innovation.
- Must exhibit critical thinking skills, teamwork, organization, flexibility and can-do positive attitude to lead a complex matrix organization.
- High self awareness and ability to adjust leadership style to internal team requirements.
Location: Bio-Rad is pleased to offer the flexibility of Remote Work for this role anywhere in the U.S.
Total Rewards Package: At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio- Rad’s robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
Benefits: We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
Compensation: The estimated base salary range for this position is $172,000 to $296,000 at the time of posting. This range is inclusive of all geographic locations within the United States. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is also eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
- Minimum reflects our lowest paying locations, and the top end reflects our highest paying locations. The range in your geographic location will vary but will be within the indicated range. Who We Are: For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
EEO Statement: Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Agency Non-Solicitation: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-JS1