Senior Customer Success Manager
Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place. Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers.
We are still very early in our journey of building out and defining our customer success function. We have over 5k paying communities powered by Circle and that number is growing significantly month-over-month. Historically, a majority of customer education and engagement has happened through our thriving customer community and via direct 1:1 engagements with a CSM if you’re an Enterprise customer.
We realized there is an opportunity to help a greater number of customers thrive using Circle, but it is going to require a scaled approach vs. relying solely on 1:1 engagements. As our first scaled CSM you’ll be tasked with helping us define this function and engage customers through a mix of 1:1 interactions, multi-customer activities and outreach campaigns crafted to increase activation and adoption.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. timezones for this role.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Be passionate about customer success and delivering value through both 1:1 support and automations for hundreds of customers.
- Collaborate with our community team on creating & hosting regularly scheduled online events that let customers get to know us while learning alongside their peers.
- Conceptualize, create and deliver short videos that educate customers and entice them to engage with us and understand the full value of our partnership.
- Use data to inform how you segment customers and prioritize different engagement strategies aligned to customer and business outcomes.
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and nontechnical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Onboard new clients so they are setup for a successful community launch and continually provide proactive advice and guidance on community design and engagement.
- Become and maintain a deep understanding of the Circle Platform and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their desired outcomes.
- Partner closely with other internal stakeholders to share learnings, design content & experiences and help us improve our entire customer experience.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience with scaled customers success programs, 1:many customer education or working with large portfolio/groups of customers to drive adoption and engagement. Bonus if it’s in SaaS with SMB customer segment.
- You have directly contributed to outreach and engagement initiatives designed to engage customers and can speak to specific projects & outcomes.
- You have experience leveraging product usage data in your approach to engaging, expanding and prioritizing your accounts.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team. When you find playbooks that work, you’ll teach others and champion wider adoption.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful - you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.