Senior Client Delivery Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Client Delivery Manager
US – Remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead delivery of administrative services for large and complex client accounts including but notlimited to completing project deliverables on time and/or proactively communicating status if deadlines are in jeopardy of being missed.
- Communicate and consult with clients on issues, legislative changes and on other service delivery functions with a consultative approach.
- Continually work toward keeping internal and external stakeholders informed of progress and issues on the account.
- Ensure all tasks are documented according to the internal guidelines and updated proactively in the internal system tracking tools to meet deliverable dates.
- Collaborate across internal teams by facilitating issue review and solution identification, resolving problems and in delivering results for clients. For example, leveraging the root cause analysis tool to evaluate escalated issues and share information with leadership as well as with their peers in the event of a global issue impacting other clients.
- Draft, maintain and communicate work orders for client requests, estimate work effort and required tasks across cross functional team members. Ensure scope, assumptions and fees are documented correctly, and obtain proper internal reviews prior to sending to the client.
- Review monthly invoices for accuracy including client standard fee schedule, out of scope items and revenue recognition.
- Work with the call center to make sure they have the correct information to provide high quality service to clients and their employees by making sure Knowledgebase is updated timely and training is coordinated and delivered in advance of changes to a client’s service delivery.
- Review and respond to Tier 2 call center escalations by delegating to the Client Support Specialist for assigned clients.
- Analyze and interpret all client materials used for benefit administration to ensure that they are current and meet quality standards.
- Lead all internal requirements documentation creation and ensure other benefit related materials are consistent with the clients specifications and are properly and professionally prepared.
- Lead the annual enrollment process including reviewing annual plan design changes, updating requirement documents, making site updates, creating and executing test plans and completing other tasks based on the project plan.
- Test plan creation and execution for all client deliverables including site changes on assigned clients and global software enhancements.
- Identify training opportunities and suggest process improvements to streamline ongoing delivery and be a mentor to other Client Delivery Managers.
Communication: Ability to read, interpret and write complex reports and business correspondence related to business, technical, legal and other such matters as they relate to the position as well as the ability to speak/listen clearly and effectively to persons at multiple levels both inside and outside of the company. Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to provide detailed internal and external communications to successfully document instruction and process.
Analytical: Ability to understand limited cause and effect, create instructions, solve practical problems and deal with a variety of complex variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must be capable of critical thinking. Ability to anticipate problems before they escalate and the ability to be prepared to propose a solution. Problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate a disciplined and logical thought process for each situation. The ability to find innovative alternatives to issues prior to evaluating and making decisions.
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to: • Excel – pivot tables, V look-up, simple queries • Word letter writing, mail merge and PDF creation • Outlook creating and responding to e-mails, scheduling meetings reserving resources, including others.
Planning/Organizing: Plans and arranges a significant portion of own work against defined objectives. Ability to prioritize and multi-task on different projects and to ensure deadlines are met.
The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of WEX’s total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. WEX’s comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more. For more information, check out the “About Us” section.
Salary Pay Range: $88,500.00 – $118,000.00