- USA Only
- 31 applicants (26%)
World Cruise Reservation Agent- Remote US
Welcome to Holland America Line, a premium cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to explore the world on perfectly sized, refreshingly spacious ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences.
We’re looking for an amazing World Cruise Reservation professional to fill this role, which is based in our Seattle office. The World Cruise Reservation Agents provide high level customer service and sales support for Holland America Line’s World Cruise Product. Provide support by way of administrative duties for guest, groups, agencies and Incentive programs..
Here’s a summary of what Holland America Line is looking for in its World Cruise Reservation Agent. Is this you?
- Provide excellent sales and customer service for Holland America Line’s exclusive guests on World and Grand Voyage’s.
- Perform administrative and promotional adjustments to bookings as directed through Marketing and Sales including application or denial of paper coupon benefits.
- Process Direct to Agency and Agency to Agency release’s in timely manner.
- Receive / process inbound calls for a variety of specialized programs such as Bingo/Lottery free cruises and Charity Cruise Donations.
- Answer independent reservation overflow calls.
- Focus on yield retention to minimize loss of booked guests on chartered sailings a must.
- Various other duties including special projects as assigned by supervisor with a focus on completion in a timely manner while taking inbound phone calls and meeting department adherence goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Computer knowledge should include Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, research and resolve problems on own
- Prioritization skills and proven sales ability a must
- Must be flexible as well as reliable
- Thorough knowledge of Polar, Reservation procedures and policies
What You Can Expect
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your family
- Health Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training& Professional Development
- Tuition& Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards & Incentives
- Base Hourly Range: $14.47 to $19.52. The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base hourly is directly related to each candidates’ qualifications and experience uniquely.
Our CultureStronger Together:
Our highest responsibility and top priority is compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/our-company/mission-values.html
Holland America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.