Regional Support Coordinator
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (13%)
Regional Support Coordinator
Job Locations US-Remote
Category (Portal Searching)
Position Type (Portal Searching)
Who we are…
Ciox Health merged with Datavant in 2021, creating the nation’s largest health data ecosystems, powering secure data connectivity on behalf of thousands of providers, payers, health data analytics companies, patient-facing applications, government agencies, research institutions and life science companies. The combined company is focused on improving patient outcomes and reducing costs by removing impediments to the secure exchange of health data. Ciox, a Datavant company will offer the ability to access, exchange, and connect data among the thousands of organizations in its ecosystem for use cases ranging from better clinical care and value-based payments to health analytics and medical research.
What we offer
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our Architecture Group is comprised of some of the brightest and most talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its’ medical records.
What we need
Primary focus is handling the reconciliation of charts retrieved from provider offices for your region. In addition, this role will reschedule appointments with providers as necessary, handle inbound calls from both Chart Retrieval Specialists (CRS) and provider sites, and will audit and reconcile prior Chart Retrieval Specialist (CRS) medical chart uploads. This role will also be responsible to perform reminder calls for specific clients upon request.
Serve and support the daily needs of the CRS team while at provider offices for chart retrievals, including but not limited to:
- Answer and handle inbound calls
- Maintain chart realization efforts
- Handle requests from call center team (appointments and special instructions)
- Complete reconciliation of prior days scheduled appointments
- Communicate with Provider’s as deemed necessary
- Responsible for the reconciliation of retrieved charts for the region and ensuring that all charts have been received
- Perform reminder calls for specific clients (upon request)
- Provide job aids and other training materials to Chart Retrieval Specialists while out in the field
- Shared responsibilities for assigning CRS to pre-scheduled appointments at provider offices
- Monitor emails from received from an outsourced company that handles reminder calls for scheduled appointments as needed
- Any other activity deemed necessary by the Onsite Regional Supervisor
- Able to work with multiple database at an efficient pace
- Intermediate knowledge and skill in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, OneDrive, Outlook)
- Demonstrated effectiveness at coaching and mentoring others
- 2+yrs Health Information Management, Medical Record, or call center experience
- Preferred understanding of medical terminology and medical office processes
- High school diploma or equivalent required
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require post- offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by Ciox Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may be available on the basis of disability, medical contraindications to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, and/or religion.
For remote work, this position requires that you provide a high-speed internet connection, subject to applicable expense reimbursement requirements (if any), and a work environment free from distractions.
With very limited exceptions (medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prohibit you from getting the vaccine), one of the requirements for this job is that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
*Except for states where legally prohibited to enforce mandates. Pay ranges for this job title may differ based on location, responsibilities, skills, experience, and other requirements of the role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.