Principal Customer Success Manager
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (6%)
Title: Principal Customer Success Manager
Location United States
Travel Amount up to 25%
This role can be based remotely in United States
Description and Requirements
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
Join us as a Principal Customer Success Manager!
Customer Success brings the transcendent customer experience to life by empowering customers to achieve the value and impact of their BMC investments. Customer Success accelerates core business outcomes, mitigates risk, cultivates relationships, removes friction, and improves customer experience. No better team to join when customer centricity is at the heart of BMC’s strategy!
As a Principal Customer Success manager, you will help drive our long-term go to market offering by helping our customers leverage their world-class technology and partnership with BMC so that they realize the full value of their investments.
Here is how, through this exciting role, you will contribute to BMC’s and your own success:
- Lead the customer success motion (satisfaction and retention) for strategic accounts, ensuring their success through adoption of Autonomous Digital Enterprise (ADE) solutions that accelerate business value for our customers.
- Help your customers to optimize the value of BMC technologies by taking them through the customer success framework including onboarding, lifecycle engagement, adoption maturity, acceleration plays aligning with our customers business goals.
- Through your ability to forge strong relationships, become the voice of your customers within BMC by collecting product, solution, and experience feedback from our customers to share with our product organization and influence our enhancements and long-term roadmap priorities.
To ensure you’re set up for success, you will bring the following skillset & experience:
- 10+ years in customer-facing roles of progressing seniority.
- Experience with a global key accounts
- Has served the IT stakeholder audience at some point in your career and has experience with serving multiple lines of business. Understands the complexities of IT to Line of Business interoperability.
- Experience successfully navigating complex, matrixed organizations – this is a highly visible role that will continuously interface with customers and sales/presales leaders and c-level executives across the organization.
- You can navigate customer’s organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and partners.
- Strong executive presence with ability to convey complex technical and functional scenarios in simple models and business speak.