People Partner - Customer Care
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
People Partner – Customer Care
Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, US – Remote, or Westlake, TX
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build…
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
Our People team plays a critical role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission, and we need your help!
As a People Partner (what we call HRBPs) within our People Partner group supporting our General Manager-led business units, you’ll help make Robinhood an amazing place to work where our employees can grow and thrive. By partnering with Customer Care, you’ll implement key people programs across the departments, and you’ll support our leaders in tackling some of the toughest problems in the financial & tech industries. This is a critical role on the PeopleX team that will help to build and maintain initiatives, manage operational processes, and deliver programs that help people succeed.
This is an individual contributor (I5) role.
What you’ll do
- Advise and influence people leaders: You’ll enable the Customer Care organization to solve business challenges by building close partnerships with our leaders in Customer Experience and Platform Shared Services, and by obtaining a deep understanding of Robinhood’s business and the important role that our Customer Care team plays
- Execute a people strategy aligned with business goals: By working alongside business leaders, you’ll bring together your people expertise with knowledge of our business to help create and execute on a people strategy that proactively grows, develops, and engages our talent
- Coach and develop managers: You’ll leverage your experience in change management, building high-performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations to coach managers and leaders and to set them up for success from onboarding through the full range of the employee journey
- Manage organizational change: You’ll collaborate with other People team members to effectively communicate and land organizational changes by advocating for your group’s specific needs and facilitating company-wide communications and trainings
- Collaborate on compensation design: By partnering directly with our compensation team, you’ll help drive decisions that align our culture with our reward strategies while ensuring internal parity
- Champion Robinhood’s culture: You’ll be responsible for championing and stewarding the culture of our Customer Care teams – ensuring that their unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard
- Roll up your sleeves: From data entry to ad-hoc administrative work, you’re ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people operations and programs
- Project-manage complex programs: You’ll work closely with the business, COEs, and fellow people partners to drive the project management of certain programs. As we scale quickly, we need to make sure our foundations (how we level, define career paths, measure and reward success) are growing too.
What you bring
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Experience as an HRBP in a more mature or later stage company within the technology or financial sector, as well as in an earlier stage, high growth, fast paced environment.
- If experience is exclusively in later stage companies, you must have worked with hourly populations.
- If experience is at both an early stage tech startup and subsequently a mature non-tech company, that suffices even if you did not support an hourly client group.
- High agility and willingness to change and adapt as priorities evolve
- Expertise in building relationships based on trust with leaders at all levels
- A focus on leading with an Enterprise Mindset
- A deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Ability to drive programs forward through their own project management capabilities
- Comfort with interpreting and using people data to tell a story and translating it into actionable strategy
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $119000 – $140000 US Zone 2: $105000 – $123000 US Zone 3: $93000 – $109000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.