People-Oriented Technical Support Analyst
- USA Only
- 7 applicants (23%)
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Who You Are
Your friends describe you as a “go getter”. You are a forward thinker who likes to embrace new technologies and find creative, efficient solutions. You generally take life by the horns but understand that you are not always the smartest person in the room. You enjoy working with people, you’re collaborative, humble, willing to ask questions and provide answers. You get that to succeed, everyone must succeed, and that our customers come first.
Who We Are
As outdoor enthusiasts, camping is an essential part of our recreation with friends and family. However, we realized that booking a campsite wasn’t nearly as easy as booking a hotel stay. Why couldn’t it be that easy to reserve time in nature? So in 2006 we set out on a new adventure—make a simple and intuitive way to book a campsite on the interweb. Since then, we’ve become one of the fastest growing (adding new customers all the time), industry-leading, cloud-based campground management and online reservation software companies.
We’re an intentionally small team based in Mount Juliet, TN and we take our time finding the right people who believe in our mission. For us, this is not just a job—it’s our passion! We take pride in our work and “own our own stuff”. We work hard to be proactive and solve problems. But most importantly, we get what good customer service looks and feels like and want to be the best! We either add value to the market by making campground management and reservations easy, or we find something else to do. To quote the great Yoda, “Do or Do Not. There is no try!”
Pay Type: $19 – $24 per hour
Location: Virtual / Work from home
Consistent with the mission, vision, and values of CampLife, set up and maintain system rules for customers and support the Customer Success team in resolving complicated support issues on the CampLife software platform. While the job is performed remotely, you may need to travel from time-to-time to attend CampLife meetings and events at various locations around the country.
Necessary Qualifications for the Job
- Strong background in IT through a combination of certification and experience; formal degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- 3 years of applicable IT work experience
- Fundamental understanding of software configuration and programming
Fitting into the Culture
- Open to resolving questions and issues directly with customers.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor in interactions with others.
- Demonstrates a fundamental respect for others.
- Genuine interest in sharing and learning as a team.
- Creates dependable relationships with team members and other CampLife teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with customers effectively.
- Willingness to work to understand customer challenges and dedication to creatively solving them.
- Enjoys solving a variety of problems within a specific area of concern.
- Likes solving logic puzzles in software.
- Ability to quickly gather pertinent details and learn on the job.
Drive for Results
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and complete work independently.
- Resourcefulness to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Day-to-day Work Expectations
Set up and Maintain Rules
- Create new rules for customers regarding rates, discounts, promotions, etc. within the CampLife platform.
- Coordinate the development of new rule types with the Software Development team as needed.
- Maintain the functionality of existing rules during software revisions and feature releases.
- Update rules based on customer requests.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding rules (unexpected outcomes, durations, etc.) in collaboration with the Customer Success and Software Development teams.
Tier 2 Customer Support
- Address and resolve level 2 customer support tickets in the support queue.
- Receive escalated support calls from the Customer Service team and resolve issues directly with customers.
Education and Documentation
- Create end user documentation about the setup and maintenance of rules for customers.
- Document the process to create, maintain, and troubleshoot rules for team member reference.
- Help educate customers on the setup and maintenance of rules via videos, emails, etc.
- identify common issues affecting rules that may be best addressed through development changes.
- Ideate improvements in rule design and implementation to increase the utilization of rules by customers.
- Transition system rules maintained by CampLife to rules that can be maintained directly by the customer.
- Participate in QA testing of product changes and new features.
- Participate in the ongoing rules redesign/improvement project.
Perform other duties and complete special projects as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Rules queue size is controlled and maintained
- Positive customer feedback via survey ratings and other channels
- Progress on improving the scalability of rules administration and maintenance
- Sound working relationships with customers
- Effective communication and collaboration with the Customer Success and Software Development teams
Want to be a CampLifer? Fantastic!
We believe in hiring smart people and giving them the support they need. Besides working with a team fueled by a mission, you may also enjoy some of these perks:
✓ A fully remote position (even pre-pandemic!)
✓ Competitive paid time off plan, including holidays and your birthday
✓ Health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance
If this sounds like the type of position that pumps you up (or at least makes you smile) please send a resume and cover letter to jobs@CampLife.com.
When you send those two items, tell us a bit about yourself:
- What was the last book you read and how did it impact you?
- How would you define an excellent team player?
- How have you served others in the past 12 months?
We hope to hear from you soon!
Location : US Locations Only